Recent updates to the VTEvents software package has seen a number of improvements – a few of these have been detailed below and are available for you to utilise.
- A sign-in/out facility is now available for use by team leaders at larger events. This can be used with barcode scanners and other devices to quickly sign on staff at the start of shifts, as well as signing off staff as they leave. Any adjustments can be made as normal via the rostering screen. More info.
- Expression of interest open and cutoff dates (eg. accepted up to 2 weeks prior to the event) can now be entered to cater for any pre event planning and staffing requirements you need to meet.
- Icons have been updated and standardised across the system to make it easier for you and your staff to use.
- Staff Required for events times can now be added in, letting you indicate exactly when additional staff are required.
- Hours for meals and breaks can now be entered – this can be enabled via the ‘configuration’ area and enables your staff to break down the hours they’ve accrued.
- Further configuration and options are now available to customise automatic notifications such as turning on and off reminders for people to update their information as well reminders for qualifications which are about to expire.
A full list of the changes which have been made are available via the ‘What’s new’ link at the bottom of the pages within the system, as well as in our what’s new page
. As always, please let us know if there is anything you would like added or improved in the system. We would love to help!