We’ve been working hard and have put together several improvements to the VTEvents software package – a few of these have been detailed below and are available for you to utilise.
- Menu/toolbar for managing events, people and resources – this gives quick access to tools to view and manage information more efficiently, and will soon also be expanded into other areas of the software.
- Client Portal (an area for your clients to view and make bookings) – You can now opt to allow your clients to view and download documents which are attached to the event, such as maps, contracts and so-on which your team might have uploaded.
- Client Portal – you can now also opt to allow your clients to upload documents to events, such as maps, brochures, photos of where you might be located at the event, and so-on.
- Skills/qualifications required at events – this has now been expanded to allow administrators to customise what skills/qualifications are required based on an event type, client associated with an event, group an event is assigned to, as well as on an event-by-event basis.
- Equipment assigned to people on a short-term basis can now be signed in/out when being picked up from an office/warehouse.
As always, please let me know if there is anything you would like added or changed in the system – we’d love to help!