We’ve been working hard and have put together several improvements to the VTEvents events workforce management software – a few of these have been detailed below and are available for you to utilise.
- Menu/toolbar for managing events, people and resources – this gives quick access to tools to view and manage information more efficiently, and will soon also be expanded into other areas of the software.
- Client Portal where your clients can view and make event bookings. You can now opt to allow your clients to view and download documents that are attached to the event which your team might have uploaded such as maps and contracts.
- Client Portal You can now also opt to allow your clients to upload documents to events such as maps, brochures, photos of where you might be located at the event.
- Skills and qualifications required at events this has now been expanded to allow administrators to customise what skills and qualifications are required based on an event type, client associated with an event, group an event is assigned to, as well as on an event by event basis.
- Events equipment assigned to people on a short term basis can now be signed in and out when being picked up from an office or warehouse.
As always, please let me know if there is anything you would like added or changed in the system, we would love to help!